Google Spaces To Be Shut Down : Remaining Days
Google Spaces To Be Shut Down : Remaining Days – Bing is shuttering the experimental chat app that organized small group sharing around specific topics. It never had much traction though with such low usage, in Spaces, nobody could hear you scream. That and much more in today’s news.
- Google Spaces was kind of a messaging app crossed having a collaboration tool that launched last year and emphasized group conversations around specific topics. Spaces will switch to read-only mode starting April 17th, inside the grand Google tradition of somewhat quixotic apps that launch to befuddled reactions and therefore are put down a year later. John Kilcine via The Verge
- In other Google chat app news, Google Allo will soon possess a desktop app. Allo is really a chat app—which Isn‘t Hangouts—that has got the benefit of a strong assistant along with other features like emoji and stickers. It launched on mobile last year, and Nick Fox, a VP of Communications at Google, tweeted a screenshot of what appears to become a desktop Chrome app :
- But wait, there’s more Google news. Their default SMS messaging app is now called Android Messages rather than Messenger. Android Police
- Kotaku has had their hands upon the Nintendo Switch for about every week now. Listed below are editor-in-chief Stephen Totilo’s first impressions from the hardware (slick, however the software Isn‘t yet fully baked ). And listed below are his impressions from the new Zelda game. They’ll possess a full review in a few days. Personally I’m already sold ; it might be the very first Nintendo hardware I’ve bought because the GameCube. Kotaku
- An iPhone 7 exploded. Apple is looking in it, and likewise replaced the volatile device which belonged for an Arizona teen. Gizmodo