Return of The King Nokia 6 Android Review – The Nokia brand is at last back in the cell phone amusement as today HMD Global, which holds the rights to the name, declared the Android 7.0 Nougat-controlled Nokia 6. The terrible news is that it’s a mid-run gadget for the Chinese market, so we’ll need to hold up somewhat longer to get a premium worldwide gadget.
Nokia 6 Specifications
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
– Adreno 505 GPU
– 5.5-inch full HD display, 2.5D glass, 1920 x 1080 resolution
– 4GB RAM
– 64GB internal storage expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD
– 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, Dual-tone LED flash
– 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
– Dual SIM (Hybrid Tray)
– 3G, LTE
– WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
– 3000mAh battery with fast charging
– Android 7.0 Nougat
Atypically for a mid-go gadget, the Nokia 6 accompanies an aluminum unibody cut from a solitary strong piece of 6000 arrangement aluminum. It then experiences two separate anodizing techniques to procure a look far above what its sticker price proposes.
Nokia 6 is fueled by the Snapdragon 430 chipset with an octa-center Cortex-A53, Adreno 505 GPU and an adequate 4GB of RAM. It’s worked around a 5.5″ 1080p screen that has a bended 2.5D Gorilla Glass sheet on top.
On the camera side, the Nokia 6 offers a 16MP principle snapper with PDAF and sensibly brilliant F/2.0 focal point. On the front sits a 8MP camera with a similar gap. The 64GB of capacity ensure you’ll have enough space for all your photographs, however tragically as far as possible the video recording to 1080p@30fps.
Nokia 6 will make a big appearance solely through JD.com in China in “mid 2017”. It will retail for 1,699 CNY or $245.